The most Authentic Crowded House Tribute and Split Enz Tribute show performing timeless Crowdies Hits like ‘Weather With You’, ‘Don’t Dream It’s Over’, ‘Distant Sun’, ‘Fall At Your Feet’, ‘It’s Only Natural’, ‘Chocolate Cake’, ‘Four Seasons In One Day’, ‘Locked Out’, ‘Something So Strong’, ‘Better Be Home Soon’
And Split Enz classics like ‘I See Red’,’ History Never Repeats & Six Months in Leaky Boat’,’I Got You’ and ‘Message To My Girl’ – The Crowdies Show give you the brilliant sound and genuine spontaneity of Crowded House & Split Enz live
Be sure to view our live clips to get a feel for the show.
We perform at Corporate Functions – been flown to NZ. To Mt Isa, Queensland for the Mt Isa Show.
We’ve been flown to Queensland many times for Brisbane and Sunshine Coast Club dates.
We either do a main stage Hotel or Club Rock Show or an intimate Dinner Show – we’ve played sold out dinner shows at The Church Bar Windsor (see live clip) and we’ve played all three Lizotte’s venues.
3 Reasons this show works!
- Crowded House and ‘The Enz’ – are hot items. On the back of a HUGE Fleetwood Mac world tour Neil Finn & Crowded House have reformed after a long break and are about to embark on a 2021 world tour. A new Crowded House album may be released in 2021 and Split Enz continue to reform and tour Australia every 12 years or so.
- The show is a full time dedicated tribute show – not a thrown together band with a bunch of guest singers reading song charts. We perform in the style of the authentic Crowdies spirit, lots of funny and off the cuff banter and improvised antics.
- The Crowdies Show is made up of experienced working musicians. Hot players and singers who have opened concerts for Kate Ceberano and Christine Anu… played shows with members of Tina Turner’s band, the Choirboys & Rose Tattoo… and performed live with Paul Kelly’s drummer, James Morrison’s violin player & Sting’s guitarist.
Usually 2 x 60 min sets or a straight 90min show plus support set of suitable covers if required by the venue.
What is included with a booking?
The products we go for are a well entertained audience and a request for a re-booking from the venue. We aim to do all we can to make the night a great success knowing that viability for the venue is paramount.
We will provide:
- a $50-$100 facebook ad spend per show at our expense Quality digital posters to promote the show.
- Press Kit – including bios, pics, demos for possible local radio & newspaper promo
- Expert marketing and promotional advice on:
– Door charges & ticketing
– Joint ventures and one night promo deals with liquor companies.
All enquires contact Tim – email@example.com ph 0419 212 620.